Happy September, everyone!
Today kicks off the start of a new season, officially marked by the launch of all things Pumpkin Spice. We hope that you make the most of these golden, early September days and the long weekend. With Monday being Labor Day, you have even more time to get outside and enjoy beautiful Calgary!
Without further ado, here is everything you need to know going into this long weekend:
- Friday - 26 ⁰C
- Saturday - 31 ⁰C
- Sunday - 21 ⁰C
- Monday - 21 ⁰C
- Go see Garth Brooks! This country superstar will be in Calgary for SEVEN nights performing with the beautiful and equally talented Trisha Yearwood. Catch their spectacular show in this once in a lifetime event. Tickets are almost sold out, but listen to Country Radio for a chance to win some.
- Cheer on the Calgary Stampeders as they face off against the Edmonton Eskimos in the Labor Day Classic for bragging rights as the #1 team in the western conference.
- Check out the Calgary Highland Games at Springbank Park. There will be strength competitions, great food and arts and culture performances. And don't worry, you don't have to be Scottish to attend.
- Visit Cadence Café in Bowness for a relaxing cup of tea and a delicious breakfast.
- Check out Ollia Macarons & Tea on 17th Ave for the perfect mid-day pick-me-up.
- Visit the nearby town of Cochrane and try one of the custom brews at Half-Hitch Brewery.
Have a great long weekend, everyone!
Your Real Estate Professional,