Calgary has a thriving small shop sector that we always like to encourage people to check out. Is is important to support small local businesses and the Calgarian's that pour their hearts into them. Support a fellow Calgarian this Christmas by buying your holiday gifts from one of these local shops:
- Outside The Shape: A curated shop with items from local YYC makers. You can find everything from candles to jewelry to workshops here!
- Plant: Your succulent dreams will come true in his gorgeous shop featuring all sorts of gardening, terrarium, decor and outdoor items.
- Greater Goods: This artisan boutique also features local makers. It is filled with everything dainty and lovely and includes a coffee bar so you can refuel.
- The Livery Shop: If you're looking for local apparel, this shop carries it all. Shop for the hip outdoor enthusiast here, and say hello to their puppy!
- Main street Bowness: There are many small local shops in Bowness that we love to support. Their quality and customer service is top notch!
- Market Collective: Many local Calgary shops are too small to have their own storefront, so they rely on markets to get their product out to the world. This weekend and next is Market Collective, hosted in the Yellow barn in Inglewood. Come out to this event and browse tons of local makers. Entry is $5.00, Santa will be there, you can bring your pets and there is a whole room of food trucks. Enjoy!
Shop local this Christmas!
Your Real Estate Professional,