Scrambling for a last minute gift? Here are some ideas for every person in your life:
- For your Nerdy co-worker: A subscription to LootCrate, which is a box delivered monthly that is filled with fandom paraphernalia. With exclusive collectors items, comics, t-shirts and more this is a sure winner and the gift the keeps giving every month.
- For that niece you are trying to reconnect with: A boss babe mug from Indigo and Mindy Kaling's book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" Hot tip: read the book before you wrap it. It is hilarious and insightful and your niece will think you are the coolest.
- For your child's piano teacher: A Starbucks gift card and tumbler (which are on sale right now, by the way). Yes, this is a classic gift that many people give and receive. However, it is one that is always appreciated and useful. Who doesn't love free Starbucks?
- For your spouse: If you are struggling to find a gift for the spouse with no wish list, plan a weekend getaway for the two of you. Even if you only go to Banff, book a cheap hotel for overnight and make a date-weekend out of it. Buy them a spontaneous gift while there for bonus points.
- For your mother and/or father: Frame a photo of you with them and write a nice note, then put it in a basket with little "treat yourself" items, such as their favorite treat, a book they might like, a nice smelling candle or bath-bomb, etc. This is easy and inexpensive, but thoughtful!
- For everyone else: Gift cards. A gift card is not thoughtless; it is exactly what 99% of people want. To give them something they can enjoy the day of the gift exchange, stick the gift card onto a bottle of wine or craft beer, or their favorite treat! Easy.
Hurry! You only have two more days until Christmas morning!
Your Real Estate Professional,