1. Favourite Golf Course: Kananaskis Country Golf Course || Big skies, mountain views and gorgeous grounds make this my absolute favorite place to golf. It is only an hour and a half outside of Calgary, making it an easy escape from the big city for a day spent enjoying the sunshine.
2. Favourite Website: www.KenRichter.com || My website is designed with you, my valued client, in mind. Use the Interactive Map tool, read our Blog, view our Current Listings, sign up for our Newsletter and so much more. You can also connect with me on Facebook at Team Ken Richter!
3. Favourite App: Wayfair || Buying a home is only part of the home-owning experience; furnishing it is a whole other adventure. I love using the Wayfair app to find great deals on home appliances and décor. Their customer service is incredible and the app is very user-friendly!
4. Favourite Park: Bowness Park || One of my favourite things about living in the community of Bowness, Calgary is having Bowness Park so close by. This gorgeous, historic park has been lovingly maintained and is an excellent place to enjoy these spring days.
5. Favourite Mexican Restaurant: Salt and Pepper, Bowness Location || If you're craving Mexican food, Salt and Pepper is the place to go! The staff are incredibly friendly and the food is fantastic. It is one of my favorite restaurants in Bowness!
6. Favourite Montgomery Restaurant: NOtaBLE - The Restaurant || There is a reason NOtaBLE - The Restaurant has won so many awards. It is truly one of Calgary's best fine dining places and has something for absolutely everyone.
7. Favourite Calgary Pathways: Bow River Pathway || The Bow River Pathway runs right alongside the Bow River and is kept open during every season so people can enjoy it accordingly. It is well maintained and an excellent example of Calgary's dedication to creating spaces for people to enjoy the outdoors.
8. Favourite Stampede Event: The Bowness Lions Stampede Parade and Pancake Breakfast || I once had the privilege of being the parade marshal at this great event! I love celebrating Stampede season with my fellow community members; and the pancakes are delicious!
9. Favourite Summer Holiday: The Shuswap in BC || My family and I love relaxing at the lake in gorgeous Shuswap, British Columbia. Nothing beats lounging on the boat with a cold drink!
10. Favourite Antique Car and Truck: Convertible 1969 Red Camaro and 1958 Chev Cameo Half-Ton Truck || What more is there to say? These incredible vehicles speak for themselves.
Your Real Estate Professional,