Spring is slowly arriving, pushing through any fresh snow that dares to fall. Blossoms are appearing through the lingering frost and pavement is emerging under ice. Spring seems to happen slowly in Calgary, and then all at once.
The start of a new season always ushers in a boost in the real estate market as people make not only seasonal, but physical transitions. Spring is no exception. In fact, it is one of the most popular times for both buyers and sellers to enter the market. Sellers finish their spring cleaning and put out 'for sale' signs, which prompts buyers to begin seriously searching for a new property, which prompts more 'for sale' signs. It is cyclical, and can be a competitive time in the market, but a lucrative one.
If you're considering listing your property this spring, here are our tips:
- First and foremost, connect with me today. Call me at 43-630-6363 so we can discuss what your goals are and how my experience can be your advantage. You can also fill out a contact form on our website by clicking here.
- Get a Comparative Market Analysis completed. By doing this we can pinpoint a listing price that will get you results! Fill out this form to receive a complimentary comparative market analysis on your home.
- List your property now! Don't wait for the market to be flooded with options. By the first out of the gates to attract buyers attention with minimal competition. Interested in seeing properties currently on the market? You can view them all on our website by clicking here.
- Stage your property. Entice buyers into a welcoming space they can envision a future in. Not sure where to start? Click here to check out all of our blogs on the topic of home staging.
- Stay up to date on the market and stay connected with me, your real estate professional! We can always adjust things as the spring sale rush kicks into high gear. I'm always available to serve my valued clients.
Spring is right around the corner. Are you ready?
Your Real Estate Professional,