Beautiful, fully updated 3-bedroom bungalow in desirable community of Haysboro. The stunning curb appeal greets you with varying textures through a very attractive front facade with brickwork, stamped concrete steps with inset LED lighting, raised planters & a front patio that suits a bistro table set well. After entering through the inviting, custom-fiberglass door, you will find a well-organized, open concept layout. The main floor features a beautiful living & entertaining area including new flooring, a natural gas fireplace, a modern, bright kitchen with updated lighting & electrical, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry & stained bamboo island. The 3-bedrooms on the main floor allow the family to be together while the fully functional basement with kitchen provides the option of using it as an illegal nanny suite or, just additional living space. High-efficiency furnace & water heater, a new electrical panel tied into a 4kW rooftop PV solar system. Additional features
- The 4kW rooftop PV solar system generating clean, emissions-free electricity equal to half of the average Alberta household’s needs for the year. Includes a hub that provides operating details to your smartphone.
- Included are convenient key pad locks located throughout.
- Solid wood doors throughout.
- side-mount garage door opener that can be controlled through your smartphone
- Hidden AV wiring (HDMI, CAT5, speaker wire) from adjacent AV stack area (bedroom closet) to main living room TV area.
- New roof/shingles with expanding, blown-in fiberglass insulation giving R60 insulation factor
- New LED lighting throughout.
- Stamped concrete patio in backyard.
MLS listings provided by Pillar 9™. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 30th, 2020 at 8:45am MDT.