Your home will likely be the greatest financial investment you'll ever make. Give yourself every opportunity to come out on top by partnering with Ken Richter. Ken Richter has been one of the finest Calgary real estate agents for 30+ years, and when it comes to buying your home and investing in Calgary real estate, you want to know you're working with the best.
Get All the Listings
Team Ken Richter will be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away. Ken Richter will save you valuable time by making sure you only see properties that meet your needs. Your home-buying journey will be completely personalized.
As you compare the best deals, Ken will provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning, utilities, nearby plans for development and more. Ken has been a life-long resident of Calgary, so you can be confident in his advice.
Professionals on Your Side
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process. Ken Richter will represent you and get you the best deal possible. His team will attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-upon repair work is carried out and handle the paperwork related to the sale.
Here are the 10 major steps in the home buying process:
- Partner with Ken Richter, an experienced, knowledgeable REALTOR® that will look out for your best interests throughout the home buying process.
- See what you can afford and decide on a budget. Use our mortgage calculator to help.
- Obtain financial pre-approval to show sellers that you are serious about buying a home. We can assist you with this.
- Decide what area of the city you want to live in. Each neighbourhood is unique, and location is everything!
- Clearly establish what features you are looking for in a home. This will help narrow down prospective properties.
- Begin browsing homes with Ken, keeping in constant contact with him so that the process can be efficient.
- Once you have found the perfect property, prepare to make an offer. Ken Richter will take care of all the contracts and negotiations on your behalf.
- Finalize all closing conditions, such as financing details, home inspections, possession date and more. Again, Ken is your greatest ally through this.
- Once negotiations are final, meet with your lawyer to sign all the legal documents making your home purchase official.
- Celebrate! You are now a homeowner, congratulations. Remember to stay in touch with Team Ken Richter.
Contact us anytime to learn more about the local home buying process.